IAP Purchases

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

designer

I wanted to than everyone I have bought from. It has been an enjoyable trip for me. Service is actually Service! Delivery is always fast! Eat that Ebay. LOL Even when I have had questions, they were answered promptly before the order. Shipping is fantastic here.

Thank You All

Allan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Everyone I have dealt with are super great. the prices are right, service is outstanding, and any questions are answered very quickly either by email or phone. I have been treated like a long lost friend every time I called one of our vendors. none better.
Charles

randyrls

I will add my
"THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS A GOOD PLACE"

My general belief is that if selling to a particular market is your primary focus, you will concentrate on that. If you are selling pens, kitchen wares, and gardening supplies; how much focus is there on pens???? This is why the good people here only sell pen supplies and they are great at it!

srf1114

We got the best of both worlds here. We got suppliers to provide great service and sources of information to let you know all the options.

Imagine if you could have a great dealer AND a 10,000 or so instant opinions with you next time you go buy a car!

Padre

Just recently I placed two orders from two of our IAP vendors. One from EXOTICBLANKS (Ed and Dawn) and the other from WOODEN WONDERS (Monty).

Both were delivered lightening fast. Both packed great. Both absolutely correct. Both with clear instructions.

Thank you to these two vendors, and thank you to all the other vendors on IAP as well.

Top Bottom