I think its time to do a show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKpenmaker

I have to supply some more pens to a gallery which are selling some of my work, so i thought i would go through my pens to se what i have got. The boxes just kept coming and coming[:0]

So think its about time i got my a*!e into gear a try and get them into a show.

For all of you lazy ones[:p][}:)], there are 239 pens to been seen in the photos, i have even got some more which a found later.

Now if only i could sell them like they seem to go in the USA :D £$£$ :D
20076314514_10.jpg

20076314524_21.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Andrew,

GOOD LUCK!!! I would think that you will encounter far less competition in your "art & craft fairs", since there are fewer penturners in Britain.

If you lived here, I would suggest a "church show" or some similar - low entry fee event. The problem with big shows (in the USA) is that the booths are pretty ornate. So with a smaller show, a couple tables and good lights and a pleasant personality can "put you in the running". Then, pick a time where there is a reason to buy. Graduation presents, Father's Day (if Europe has such a beast) - SOME time when presents are expected, especially "guy presents". But, until you have some selling experience and have collected some funds to invest in "backdrops", the small shows can easily be "cash positive" - and that's a "GOOD thing".[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom