I promise Im not dead...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

Whew, what a few weeks it has been. Being home is a challenge all in itself. After 7 months my wife is very controlling of my time, meaning she wants me around all of the time, and my two boys are in need of "daddy attention" since they have become lax since I have been away.

In the four weeks that I have been home, I have made a trip to Savannah with my wife for a reconnect get away. Cool enough I ran into Rebel 1 while down there. I have always enjoyed talking and meeting to people I have met online.

I have started my retirement process, who would have ever thought that becoming a civilian would be so difficult.

Filled up my pen portfolio, sold a few out of it, and awaiting a few more sells. another 150 bucks is waiting to find itself into my pockets.

Man the time is flying by. Im trying to get the stuff together to start taking better pictures other than just with my phone, or there would have been pictures up by now.

I will try and be more active again, I am really trying to get my name out and hopefully have a few more sales, at least enough to fund my addiction of pen stuff. Im pretty sure Mr. Smith is tired of sending stuff to my address, but I have really come to like the Le Roi pen line.

With all of this going on, I have started casting also. A few basic molds, but now I am the proud owner of a HF Pressure Pot. I have made my first useless wood cast, and it was a hit. I have two more that just came out of the pot, but I am going to have to rework them I think..

See ya guys.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Anyone who is dead could not possibly come up with all this stuff. So I, for one, feel reasonably sure you are not dead. Congratulations!:bulgy-eyes::eek:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
YES! Welcome home, and thanks for you're service! Glad to hear you are reconnecting! Spend the time with family... We will still be here :)

Be well!

Top Bottom