I owe CSUSA a BIG apology

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimmyheikes

A few days ago I started a thread concerning Jr Gent II kits. I then discovered that the Rhodium kits had different tubes than the Black Titanium kits. Well I made an egregious error. As it turns out, I DID NOT purchase these kits from CSUSA. The fine people at CSUSA have always provided me great products and even greater service.

I must deeply apologize to the CSUSA family for this error.:frown::frown::frown::frown: Words cannot express how badly I feel for this faux pax.

Jimmy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Thanks for owning up to the mistake. That is big of you. Now for those of us who tried to help figure the problem out could you fill us in on what you discovered?

BlackPearl

Jimmy,

I was having the same trouble with the cap not posting that you were.

I knew that I did not get mine from CUSA, but bold as I am I asked Sam a question that he was very gracious to answer (and fast too) I will be ordering my replacements from them.

They (Sam) were very helpful and gracious in offering help. Good customer service overcomes a couple of dollars in cost.

airborne_r6

I used to drive by there twice a day and will actually be heading there Monday. They are one of the best groups of guys and girls that I have ever interacted with in a retail setting. They are friendly and offer excellent advice. I have several times been told "you could buy that one but for what you are doing this one here will work just as good and is cheaper." I think its the only place that has ever down-sold me on items to make sure that I get what I need. Awesome people.

Chris Bar

Yes, also a fan of CS and Sam...great guy...and also a bunch of fine folks there. Wish I had time to go by and see them a week ago.

Top Bottom