I Need Some Pictures

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Hi Everybody!

I am working on an article about turning pencils. As luck would have it, I can't find very many pictures of pencils I have made. If you would like to donate the use of a picture of a pencil you have made for publication in a magazine (More Woodturning), I would make sure the picture was credited to you.

If interested, please post here, and I will E-Mail you with instructions. If you E-Mail me I won't be able to check that address until too late.

I need pictures of:

Standard slimline pencils - in sets would be fine.
Perfect Fit Convertable as a pencil.
PSI Power Pencil.
Cigar pencil.
American style in a pencil.

Sorry if this post is inthe wrong place.

Thanks!

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11537
Here is a cigar set I may have higher resolution pic of them or the pencil alone. let me know if you want anything.

Fangar

Not sure if yor are interested in teh CSUSA Sketch Pencils:

sketch.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

Scott

THANK YOU! Thank you for the overwhelming response! I think I will have all the pictures I will need. Because I'm not good at picking between friends, I just kind of took the first offers that came in. One thing I don't have yet is a Pentel style pencil. I had forgotten I'd included these in my article. Thanks again!

Scott.

Chuck Key

Originally posted by Scott
<br />One thing I don't have yet is a Pentel style pencil. I had forgotten I'd included these in my article.

Scott.

I may be able to provide a Pentel style pencil. Send the info if you still need one.

Chuckie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom