I Need a Pencil Kit!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have been looking for a pencil kit that is 0.7mm that looks nice. I have an order for a classy pen and pencil set.

I have tried the standard slim line, Father Sing etc…none look right. I made one set for the customer in a Jr Gent but it was too heavy for them at the nib (diameter).

What I need is a Streamline pencil kit but they do not make one yet…any ideas, it has to be chrome….

KenV

I use the schmidt pencil refills from AZ Sil and they appear to fit into most parker style kits with only minor modification. The Sierra does require a bit of tweaking (there is a tutorial and video on the tweaks available) but makes a nice set. I have one of those in the drawer with red dyed burl from Az Sil. Good looking set.

Look at the perfect fit convertable (Berea) for a nice pen that makes a good pencil. There is an easy conversion to one of the El Grande version (streamline??) also (did that a year back for a fountain pen - pencil set).

Originally posted by KenV
<br />
I use the schmidt pencil refills from AZ Sil and they appear to fit into most parker style kits with only minor modification. The Sierra does require a bit of tweaking (there is a tutorial and video on the tweaks available) but makes a nice set. I have one of those in the drawer with red dyed burl from Az Sil. Good looking set.

Look at the perfect fit convertable (Berea) for a nice pen that makes a good pencil. There is an easy conversion to one of the El Grande version (streamline??) also (did that a year back for a fountain pen - pencil set).

Thanks Ken...if I can trouble you, could you forward me info or pictures of your results..please[:)]

Please send them to jim.shaver@honeywell.com if you have time, much appreciated.[^]

LanceD

The Berea Perfect Fit is a great kit to use for a pen and pencil set. You can make it streamlined or with a subtle curve. Just buy the pencil mechanism and a few pen kits and you're ready to go. I made a set some months back out of Chcolate Mint lucite and it sold very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom