I need bushings for a "Patriot" pen kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbfoto

I've been trying to get back into the swing of pen making and dug out a box of kits that I've had put away for a while. I found a kit from Rockler called a Patriot Pen. I need bushings for it but I don't see any reference to this kit on Rocklers site. I suppose its a discontinued kit? Does anyone have those bushings they wish to get rid of/sell?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WWAtty

Craft Supply USA sells 'em. Penn State Industries has a "Polaris" pen that I think is identical. They would have bushings as well.

bubbamorse

I've been trying to get back into the swing of pen making and dug out a box of kits that I've had put away for a while. I found a kit from Rockler called a Patriot Pen. I need bushings for it but I don't see any reference to this kit on Rocklers site. I suppose its a discontinued kit? Does anyone have those bushings they wish to get rid of/sell?

Rockler just went through a conversion on all of their pen component vendors, if you call your local store they can tell you what the corresponding new component part/kit would be and the bushings for it....HTH.

cwolfs69

from the library: pen bushing dimension chart

search on patriot and then find several that take the same bushings.

tbfoto

Rockler just went through a conversion on all of their pen component vendors, if you call your local store they can tell you what the corresponding new component part/kit would be and the bushings for it....HTH.

Thank you for this information. I did not know that. I might have to wait til I can go to the store next time.
I did find them on Craft Supply USA web site so I could go that way also.
Thank you both for your help.

tbfoto

from the library: pen bushing dimension chart

search on patriot and then find several that take the same bushings.

Thank you for pointing me to the chart as well. That helps now and in the future.

Top Bottom