I missed the triple start tap and die..Can I still get one?,,,Please?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Unfortunatly John they are not a stock Item and they have to be made to order. You will need to order at least 12 sets to get them close to a $100.00 per set. I believe there may be close to that many people still Wanting them. I will contact Joe and see how many he had still wanting a set and see if I can put a small group together.

Mike.

Thanks!

Unfortunatly John they are not a stock Item and they have to be made to order. You will need to order at least 12 sets to get them close to a $100.00 per set. I believe there may be close to that many people still Wanting them. I will contact Joe and see how many he had still wanting a set and see if I can put a small group together.

Mike.

arw01

Please add me to the notify list too. I've passed on a couple buys on these before, but I think my skills may have improved enough that I may give them a try.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have been in contact with Monty and it will move forward. There are a couple of details to finalize and then we will go forward. I will post another group buy at that time.
MIke

Old Lar

Count me in too. I am thinking that I should have a set in case the spirit moves me. It is getting close.

DurocShark

Add me too. Sigh.

Like I can afford another $100 tool.

I'll be needing a collet chuck to go with it. And a MT2 die holder. And...

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have contacted TAPco and there has been an increase on the taps of About $5.00 the Dies remain the same. This will put the cost of a set around $110 if we only have 12 to 24 orders. over 24 and the taps will come down a little. THere is no further discount on the DIes. That figure would include shipping, paypal and insurance.

Im waiting for the green light to post a new group buy thread. I have the list from this thread and the list of those that didnt get one last time. I will pm all of you when This gets the go ahead.

MIke

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The group buy Part Deux has started.
1- go to the Forum tab click it go to the bottom under "group Buys" and you should see the thread.
2-Under the "Quick links" tab click on Todays posts

3-sign up.

Top Bottom