I just can't win! B2B click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I was going to try the slimline pro from PSI.
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pk-penxx.html
All I wanted to do was turn a B2B antler pen just to try the kit(I wanted to add a click to my arsenal of pens).
To make it special I used 2 antlers that where too small to make a pen by themselves.
In the process I discovered the pen was essentially a straight barrel, very similar to the Power Point.Not a bad kit but I like larger pens.
I realized I had </u>to "modify" it to take advantage of the stag horn that was there.
Any way thought you might like to see it so far.
The point is I really wanted to do a quick down and dirty B2B pen and could have done it but I couldn't let the stag horn go to waste.
The accent in the middle is african black wood, I keep all my off cuts for moments like these.In this case I would have cut up a pen blank if that was all I had.:D
Not sure what color kit I will put this in, I guess the powder coating gun will get cranked up tonite.:D

2006825174745_staghorn%20click.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GBusardo

Looks good to me too! Actually, looks real good to me. That blank really looks like an antler, if you know what I mean. For me though, I would be very leary of using premium pen blanks on the PSI click pens. Two out of five jammed up on me and they all sounded cheap when you click. Maybe the thicker/denser material will deaden the sound, please let me know.
Gary

Ron Mc

Bushing to Bushing. Basically meaning your only turn from one bushing to the next. A straight line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom