I don't believe it

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my cocobolo blanks in the mail from Bill (ilikewood) today. They are beautiful and arrived intact.[:p]

I also got an envelope of beautiful blanks from BigRob.[:p]

They both went through customs.

Now -- the "I don't believe it" part.

The Gobal Priority envelopes from Bill (2 of them) were postmarked July 18th in Idaho - only 3 days!:D
BigRob's envelope was postmarked July 14th - only 7 days!:D

The average until now has been about 3 wks (the records for me were 7 days and 6 wks) from the U.S.

I don't know what's happening with Canada Post and Customs but whatever it is I hope it doesn't stop.[:p]
Now I just have to find time to turn some of them[:p]

Moderators ... I hope this is OK in this forum - if not please move it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

OK George, let's see the pics of the pens!!! (yes, I saw the next-to-last line in your post, but it's been almost an hour - if you're doing a CA finish... )

Don't know about Bill, but Bigrobb probably prayed and laid hands on them, then threatened to lay ahnds on the postal workers if they didn't get them there. And Rob is no small individual to mess with. [:D] BTW, pray for Rob, he has a big order to get out and his back is giving him probs.

ilikewood

Glad you got them so fast!! I can't even get packages to the East Coast in the US that fast.

I'm a devout independent Baptist, and I only lay hands on people we send out to do the mission work.[:D] Sounds like I have to give a pat on the back to the Canadian Post Office guys/gals though.

A few weeks ago my wife (she's the one who keeps telling me to buy more wood [:)]) mailed a b'day card to her friend who lives on the other side of THIS city. It took 7 days for the card to get there!! Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom