I can't believe the LOML

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bnoles

I was storing 2 bottles of unopened CA in the back of the fridge and came in from the shop to retrieve one. Nowhere to be found, so I asked the LOML if she knew anything about it. I was told to look in door of the freezer where she had moved it to thinking more colder was better. YIKES!

Am I going to be able to thaw and use this stuff or do I need to just toss it and order some new on HER credit card [}:)] Is this good cause for divorce? ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by bnoles
<br />I was storing 2 bottles of unopened CA in the back of the fridge and came in from the shop to retrieve one. Nowhere to be found, so I asked the LOML if she knew anything about it. I was told to look in door of the freezer where she had moved it to thinking more colder was better. YIKES!

Am I going to be able to thaw and use this stuff or do I need to just toss it and order some new on HER credit card [}:)] Is this good cause for divorce?
[;)]

Nope, you are STUCK with her! [:D]

LEAP

Its been below freezing in my shop for the last few weeks. It has not effected the glue other than lengthening the cure time. I've switched to thin ca for CA/BLO finishing as the thick stuff just was not working in the cold.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'll check tomorrow and see what I can find out. I'd still let it thaw out and come to room temp and try it before tossing it out.

bnoles

Thanks guys.... I'll keep her anyway. That is unless she decides to season her green beans with CA [:D]

Monty.... looks like I may have to be ordering from you sooner than I had planned if this stuff is ruined [8D]

CaptG

I had a glue sales man tell me to store my ca in the freezer. He said it would last longer. So far no problems with freezing the stuff.

kent4Him

Originally posted by CaptG
<br />Gotta ask, What exactly does LOML stand for? I am guessing it involves a significant other.[:D]

You are not alone in your confusion, but I believe that it stands for Love of My Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom