I Can't Believe I did It!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

I cant believe that I just bought the new Jr. Statesman pen kits. I never thought I would spend that much. But after looking at melogic's pen that he sent for the contest, I just had to get one. So I bought 4! I used the new paypal shop through Craft Supplies. Yea, now I can buy from Craft Supplies and use my paypal. It still hurt though pressing the button on the mouse. My wife thought I had a heart attack.

JimGo

Johnny, I broke down and bought some when Anthony did his group purchase. Up 'till then, I had always gone for the cheaper kits, like the 10K Jr. Gent's (not exactly cheap, but still much less expensive than the Jr. Statesman or Statesman). I gotta tell you, you'll be glad you made the purchase. I made my first one about two weeks ago, and it is a GREAT kit! In fact, it basically sold itself - and that was my first sale! Somehow I managed to slightly scratch the end cap, otherwise I think my friend would have actually bought THAT pen, on the spot. I have a feeling it will quickly become my favorit kit. I just hope my wallet doesn't mind being that much thinner (at least in the short term)!

Dario

It is hard to use cheap kits after using those so if you want tyo save yourself...send them to me as soon as they get there [}:)].

I bought more than 20 (Jr Gents and Jr Statesman) when they had the 30% off sale and boy am I glad I did [:D]

Not to blow the Baron but after making a couple of each and comparing, I prefer these over Baron...much more so if the writing tips are a bit fatter [:D].

This addiction is not helping me with my finances!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom