I bought this snake skin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

Since this is my first attempt at working with snake skin I'm just wondering if I got a very good deal. According to one response to my question on how much to pay I think I did OK there. It is 41 inches long and has been tanned and cost $30. To me it looks like a nice skin, but what do I know. What do you all think?

Thanks, Steve

200772001038_DSC00522.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bkc

I think you did very well! The patterning is nice and small so it'll give you more to work with.

Fred

Worth every penny as it is one less snake to mess with. I leave them all alone until they get to close to the house, then it is lawnmower time. My 54" commercial mower makes very short work of anything that gets under the blades. Around my place we have some large Copperheads and they don't cater to being messed with at all. [:D]

winpooh498

I agree!! That is the best place for a snake! We were at a show, when one of the other venders came over to look at our pens. She saw our snake statesman and was appalled! Then I said "that's the best place for a snake!". OPPPS!! She has pet snakes, and could not believe how cruel I was to think that was the best thing for a snake. Needless to say she didn't buy a pen.

Oh Yah the skin looks very nice to me![:D]

Stevej72

Hey everyone, thanks for the nice comments. If the snake would still have been in it I wouldn't have gone anywhere near it as I have a huge phobia of snakes.
Winpooh498 that sounds like something I would say. Funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom