HUT Bushing Chart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

I was looking through the HUT web site and ran across a copy of their bushing chart. Not sure if this is something new or just so obscure that I had never seen it before. I don't recall anyone ever pointing it out on this forum either. Here is the link to the chart: http://www.hutproducts.com/images/BushingChart.pdf

I will also post this in the "GENERAL REFERENCE" section of the IAP Library.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

j_b_fischer

Local Chapter Leader
People who use and know how to use this information might disagree with you.

Oh, you bet. I hadn't seen that chart before and couldn't figure it out.

BTW - I reread my previous entry and I didn't mean to sound to terse. I appreciate the chance for us to share information and I look forward to better understanding the chart ... because I too would like to have a busing/pen kit cross reference chart. Thanks.

Well, without knowing what the 'Set Stock #' numbers refer to, the chart isn't very useful.

The Set Stock # is the catalog number for the bushings... but without a cross reference to the pen style, I'm not sure of how useful it might be.

My HUT catalog (Fall/Winter 2008-2009) has a chart on page 39.. cross references bushings to pen kits.. doesn't show bushing sizes.

Randy_

.....My HUT catalog (Fall/Winter 2008-2009) has a chart on page 39.. cross references bushings to pen kits.. doesn't show bushing sizes.

I think that same chart is also posted on the HUT web site for those who don't have a catalog. It also shows tube lengths and tube ODs.

Between those two charts, you have pretty much all of the critical dimensions for the HUT kits.:cool:

hilltopper46

The chart that is linked to above is not in the current HUT catalog. IIRC, it was in their catalog about two years ago when I first received one of them. It was one of their last catalogs before they went to all color.

Here is a chart out of the current catalog, that used in conjunction with the previously posted chart, may prove helpful. The column "Set No." in the chart above crosses to the column "Bushing Set No." in this second chart.

You really still need the catalog to know for sure what HUT calls a Berea kit, in some instances. But, the dimensions of the bushings are something that are really nice to have.

http://www.hutproducts.com/images/KitReference.pdf

Last edited:
Top Bottom