how much heavier?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randywa

I have a gentleman thinking about either a Jr. Gent or a full size Gent or maybe one of the Statesman in antler. Any guesses about how much heavier a Gent would be than a Jr, Gent? I was afraid that with antler, the full size might seem too heavy. Thanks for any help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

I've done Majestics in antler. Depends on what too heavy means. Some people like a heavy pen, some don't..

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have a gentleman thinking about either a Jr. Gent or a full size Gent or maybe one of the Statesman in antler. Any guesses about how much heavier a Gent would be than a Jr, Gent? I was afraid that with antler, the full size might seem too heavy. Thanks for any help.

When I was selling pens at shows, my most popular full size gent was tru-stone.

They don't buy the full size gent, if they are looking for "light".

FWIW<

Ed

sbell111

I don't think that there's much difference in weight between a posted Jr Gent and a FS Gent when writing. Since the FS Gent doesn't post, it doesn't become too heavy when writing.

randywa

I don't think that there's much difference in weight between a posted Jr Gent and a FS Gent when writing. Since the FS Gent doesn't post, it doesn't become too heavy when writing.

I didn't know the full size doesn't post. That is a good bit of info to mention to him. Thanks

Top Bottom