How many blanks do you keep on hand?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timber Ripper

Just in case anyone really "needs" to get some more blanks, I have bought some Rhino pen blanks off eBay as there is a seller that somehow gets them as seconds, and a box of over 100 is about $112 with shipping, so its just over a buck a blank. I have bought several of these and they make awesome pens.

Obviously nobody here "needs" it, but... link please! :biggrin:

I've been told many times "no more wood", I'll be like "no, I didn't buy any more wood off of eBay"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-100...166431?hash=item4b5e27139f:g:NTIAAOSwmU1Zk7Jc

jonjon

I almost had to get out my IAP crying towel as I have pondered the anguish and suffering some of you are going through from hoarders guilt. I guess the only noble thing to do is to offer to help you out by giving you a chance to relieve yourselves of those guilt inducing burls and exotics. After all I hate to see you suffer so.

Actually I admire the diligence that has gone into some of your collections. I may have fifty blanks total. Due to my youthful budget. I try to limit my zeal to what I consider above average to premium blanks or those I feel will sell well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom