How To Attach a Logo to a Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alderaan

[FONT=&quot]I hope this is the correct forum for this question so I apologize in advance if it is not.

I have an opportunity to make a pen(s) for an ECHL team. The kicker is that they want to have their logo attached to the pen. The metal logo has a pewter finish and measures approximately 1/2" x 1".

I want the pen to look "upscale" so I am looking for a pen kit from the upper end of a supplier's product line--probably in a chrome finish so it won't clash with the pewter logo as a pen with gold trim might. If I were to attach the logo with epoxy would that make a durable enough bond to withstand everyday use--including being occasionally dropped on a hard surface? I guess a pen with a flat clip would be best or can a more rounded clip be modified to accommodate the logo?

Thanks for any help/advice you can give me.[/FONT]

All the best,

Wally Kowrach
The Exceptional Artisan, L.L.C.
759 Shady Lane
Hamilton, NJ 08619
609-588-0830 home
609-213-3634 cell
http://www.exceptionalartisan.com

"There are three types of people in this world--those who can count and those who can't."

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

jttheclockman

Are you looking to put it on the clip or are you looking to embed it in a resin or something else??? How about a photo of the item in question?? It may help.

IPD_Mrs

What color pewter is the emblem? I only ask because in a former life I did a lot of work with pewter and if it is of the "old" look then you might want to think about a pen in the range of "gun metal" colorings. Just a thought.

Linda

Top Bottom