Holy Land olive wood source?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

How many do you need? I you only need a few less than 10 I got some or you can order from the folks who sell it (sorry caint remember their name but somebody will)

Nolan

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jumbo-Size-Bethlehem-Holy-Land-Olive-wood-Pen-Blanks_W0QQitemZ200099108844QQihZ010QQcategoryZ71234QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Slow shipping but great product

Rmartin

William's link above is the real deal. Someone here, I'm sorry I forget who, but they've been to their place in Israel, and had dinner with the good people at Bethlehem Olive Wood.

airrat

Yes william's link is directly to them, but they have resellers in the US. Ordering direct from them can take a few weeks as well as if you do Ebay. If you do Ebay make sure to ask if its in stock or if they are getting it shipped from Isreal.

If you are needing it quickly try AS or woodpens and see if they have any in stock, someone else here carried it too but I forget who it was.

gerryr

I've purchased BOW from Holy Land Imports(is that correct) through their website as well as through eBay. It took about 3 weeks to get the order through their website, but less than a week for the order through eBay. The trick is too make sure they have it in stock in Texas.

woodpens

I am out of stock at the moment, but we are gearing up to keep a large quantity onhand. Excellence is guaranteed. We will have 3/4" and 7/8" blanks available. I'll find out if I am having another back surgery on Monday. Once I know the details, I will get the BOW blank deal rolling. I will announce when they are in stock.

JimGo

Mannie (AKA Monty here) at wooden wonders (http://www.woodenwonderstx.com) also carries BOW (direct link: http://www.woodenwonderstx.com/WW-06/BOW_Home.html).

wjskip

I purchased my wood directly from Bethlehem Olive wood factory. It took just under three weeks to get here but the wait was well worth it. Look at their sight www.bethlehemolivewood.net/us.htm .
They have wood from Bethlehem as well as Jerusalem and Nazareth. Their site says that there is a difference between the three. That is an understatement. The Jerusalem has a lot more figure with darker lines indicating that the trees may be older.

200741301013_IMG_0001.jpg
<br />
Finished with CA - pics dont do the wood justice - tried to adjust the color but still too brown the wood is tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom