Holidays

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

I wish you all the same! Mine started off great this morning when I opened a present containing a pile of Bill Baumbeck blanks. I'm in heaven! [:D]

Tom McMillan

Rethinking my previous post---I'm thinking Santa had a hand in seeing I'll get a nice bonus from Bethlehem Olivewood-----Yup---maybe I wasn't too bad after all---I feel pretty fortunate for sure!!!!

Gregory Huey

Sounds like you all had a good xmas morn. I'm going to try and be a little better because I sure would like some of them BB blanks. Oh well theirs still that Christmas tree over in the corner. HMMMMM

PenWorks

Way cool, we know who the good folks are around here. Santa didn't bring my new Oneway lathe. All he did was leave a note telling me it wouldn't fit in my garage and to hurry up and build that new studio. Anthony

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Guess I was a good boy, Santa brought me a Oneway Talon also[:p]

But now its the day after, company all gone, time to make sawdust...and what happens...its snowing to beat the band...oh well, not that far to the backyard shop[:)]

JohnPayton

low_48

Greg,
Here's a way to use that Christmas tree in the corner. It makes a great box after it's dry enough for the sap to have set. Made this box 2 years ago.

Rich

20041226164245_treebox1rescale.jpg
<br />

20041226164310_treeboxrescale.jpg
<br />

Fred in NC

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Friday morning I woke up to no electricity and no phone, including of course my internet connection. Somebody driving a delivery truck fell asleep at the wheel, and took out several utility poles. Power was restored a few hours later. My phone line has taken until today (Sunday). I am glad to be back.

Santa was good to me. One surprise was to find a large box with 2 large rubber mats, the kind made especially for woodworking. I guess somebody cares!!

So, hello again, and glad to be back.

Gregory Huey

Rich
Thanks for the box idea. I going to give them a shot but the other half want that ole tree to hang around in the family a couple more days. Man I know I could cook that sap out in the micro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom