Historical wood for pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnStout

Does anyone know of a site that sells wood with history? Other than the normal Irish Bog oak, ancient kauri, or BOW? Somewhere I saw a link for wood from the german distroyer in the African Queen movie. I am looking for wood with some kind of history for an author friend of mine.
Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I used to have a contact that offered me some Cuban Mahogany boards that were salvaged from the White House during a renovation and I didn't snag it.

Now I am slapping myself whenever I remember it. [B)]

Rifleman1776

Instead of looking for historical wood, I offer a penturning service using historical woods. My first commission was three pens for sisters who saved wood from the old (very old) family homestead. A special tree, old barn, grandad's cane, anything that has significance for a person for family is a possiblity. And the result is very special to the customer and will get you talked about when they show the pens to friends.

Originally posted by Rifleman1776
<br />Instead of looking for historical wood, I offer a penturning service using historical woods. My first commission was three pens for sisters who saved wood from the old (very old) family homestead. A special tree, old barn, grandad's cane, anything that has significance for a person for family is a possiblity. And the result is very special to the customer and will get you talked about when they show the pens to friends.

Frank,
Do you offer the same service for historical PR? [}:)][;)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Blind_Squirrel
<br />
<br />Instead of looking for historical wood, I offer a penturning service using historical woods. My first commission was three pens for sisters who saved wood from the old (very old) family homestead. A special tree, old barn, grandad's cane, anything that has significance for a person for family is a possiblity. And the result is very special to the customer and will get you talked about when they show the pens to friends.

Frank,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by Blind_Squirrel
<br />

Frank,

Only if it comes from the right tree. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom