High quality pen kits/refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Regarding refills, I would suggest you go for Schmidt or Private Reserve.
I always give one of those when I sell a pen.

As for pen kits, it all depends on what you want.

Before giving an answer it would be nice to know what you have tried (Company, Brand, Kit name). PM if you want.

BillGriz

What about slimlines??

I just joined this site and my first question also concerns quality pen kits. I've just taken Ted's and corgicoupe's advice and purchased some of the LazerLinez kits. Thanks.

I generally prefer the slimline style pens but have not found any of the ones I've bought to be worth the time it takes to turn one. The mechanisms are......well.....crap! None of them has lasted very long and it has been very frustrating.

I'm gonna give the LazerLinez a shot but would still like a selection of quality slimline syle pens to choose from. I have no problem paying for a quality kit.... as long as it lasts.
Anybody have a recommendation?
Thanks,
Bill G.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I just joined this site and my first question also concerns quality pen kits. I've just taken Ted's and corgicoupe's advice and purchased some of the LazerLinez kits. Thanks.

I generally prefer the slimline style pens but have not found any of the ones I've bought to be worth the time it takes to turn one. The mechanisms are......well.....crap! None of them has lasted very long and it has been very frustrating.

I'm gonna give the LazerLinez a shot but would still like a selection of quality slimline syle pens to choose from. I have no problem paying for a quality kit.... as long as it lasts.
Anybody have a recommendation?
Thanks,
Bill G.

Hi Bill:

I'll first give a shout out for Lazerlinez. QUALITY!

I have been plowing through a 101 pack of Chrome slimline from Berea Hardwoods: Twist "7mm" Ball Point (Chrome) - Black Line Clip W/ Flat Center Ring: Pen Kit Making Supplies Berea HardWoods

Until a few months ago I had not turned a slimline in 2-3 years. I bought some Corian blanks on IAP, and needed the kits. I started the typical slimline, then transitioned into modified slims, but the mechanism was the same, and I have been very pleased with the quality.

Consider it! The typical Berea Slimline has much to offer!

Attachments

• IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3341.jpg
    IMG_3341.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Top Bottom