High End Rollerball and Fountain Pens kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

U-Turn

I have a bank chairman who wants a matching rollerball and fountain pen set. he is very conservative and all the high end kits I look at have too much filagree/engraving on them - majestic, Cambridge, etc. Anyone have any good kits that are plain but class that may fill the bill?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

How about the statesman? They have the full size and a jr size. If your customer thinks that has too much going on you can always knock out and replace any peice that they don't like.

witz1976

I have a bank chairman who wants a matching rollerball and fountain pen set. he is very conservative and all the high end kits I look at have too much filagree/engraving on them - majestic, Cambridge, etc. Anyone have any good kits that are plain but class that may fill the bill?

I would go with the Gent Line in either Gold TI or Rhodium/ Black TI then pair it with a high end blank. Then to put it over the top, (as it is a bank chairman) add a really desktop pen case.

Have fun!

JimMc7

Another vote for the Jr Statesman II -- available with either gold or black ti trim - the black ti trim looks nice without being too gaudy IMO.

bradh

Attachments

• 264-elg-waln-g-open-rs.jpg
    264-elg-waln-g-open-rs.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 794

Dan_F

If he is a traditional fountain pen user, he will probably prefer the feel of an El Grande or Churchill, which are better balanced and lighter weight than the Gent or Statesman, due to the lack of all that metal. Same thing goes even if he is new to fountain pens.

Dan

Last edited:

Bree

Put a Rhodium Panache Rollerball in front of him. He can't get it in fountain... but the Rollerball is KILLER on the desk. Standing there majestically... with almost 1" of wood (or whatever you use) at the base. Very classy yet simple and unpretentious.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom