High End Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I currently buy from CUSA / (Ed & Dawn), Berea, My highest end pen is the Statesmen series both jr. and Senior model.

Is there any other high end pen kits?

thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like the Majestic and Majestic Jr. From PSI and just got the Daycom Emperor Jr. From a group buy here on IAP that Smitty was heading up.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not a group buy

I like the Majestic and Majestic Jr. From PSI and just got the Daycom Emperor Jr. From a group buy here on IAP that Smitty was heading up.

That was not a group buy...group buys are approved by the IAP and are run within a set of rules provided by the IAP. Thi IAP is in no way involved with sales that I run.

That was not a group buy...group buys are approved by the IAP and are run within a set of rules provided by the IAP. Thi IAP is in no way involved with sales that I run.

Opps,:eek: sorry my bad...:frown: I'm still new enough that I don't understand all the terms and such used on the forum. To correct my statement, " I bought it directly from Smitty" :redface:

Top Bottom