Hidden Clip??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JD Combs Sr

I keep seeing posts that indicate a turners pen has a hidden clip yet I can plainly see the clip. I assume hidden is referring to the mounting method not the clip it self.

If someone could explain/define hidden clip for me or better yet direct me to a tutorial I would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance. I love this site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parson

the ring on the back of the clip is hidden by cutting a slit in the material and some of the ring off and inserting the leftover bit inside the pen tube and gluing a dowel in there to hold it in place.

I've asked someone to post a good DIY for this so I could learn how to do it on a pen I have that needs it.

JD Combs Sr

the ring on the back of the clip is hidden by cutting a slit in the material and some of the ring off and inserting the leftover bit inside the pen tube and gluing a dowel in there to hold it in place.

I've asked someone to post a good DIY for this so I could learn how to do it on a pen I have that needs it.

Thanks guys. The article answered my question perfectly and confirmed my guess. I will be trying one in the next few days using the article as a guide.

Top Bottom