Help! Tycoon bushings?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parson

I've no time to order bushings for the tycoon pen kit for a Christmas gift order. Can I use a bushing set from Woodcraft or Rockler that is compatible?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

Take a look at the bushing/tube chart located at the bottom of the column on the right hand side of the home page. Do you have Sedona or Rinehart bushings? They use the same tube diameters as the Tycoon. You could use those bushings to get you started and then use calipers to turn to the proper diameters. In fact the lower barrel diameters of the Rinehart and Sedona are the same as a Tycoon, and one end of the upper barrel is the same diameter.

Last edited:

Parson

Thank you, Burlman!

I did look at that chart right after I posted it and saw that Woodcraft has a Navigator kit that matches it as well. If my Sedona bushings are worn I may drive over and pick up a set of bushings for the Navigator kit.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you, Burlman!

I did look at that chart right after I posted it and saw that Woodcraft has a Navigator kit that matches it as well. If my Sedona bushings are worn I may drive over and pick up a set of bushings for the Navigator kit.
The Navigator is the baron. Both the baron and the sedona use 19A bushings--they are all identical bushing sizes.

I do NOT know that these are the same as the tycoon, however.

Top Bottom