Help Needed --- Unknown pen cartridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vanngo5d

I recently had some one contact me in making a replacement wooden pen that was lost and all they have is this cartridge. Does anyone know what this might fit is it for a kit or custom ?

IMG_1400.jpg

Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Hi Don,

I googled it,and it looks like it's the rollerball refill for the Pentel Easy Roller pen,which looks like it's an all plastic pen,with the refill being half the pen,& a body that screws onto the refill,looks Bic-like.

I wonder if you could make the body section out of wood if you could get a coupler that fits the refill,or cannibilize a new Easy Roller pen for that part,and maybe make it's body closed-end?

Just throwin some ideas out there,I've never ventured into making something custom like that,but I'll bet you could!

Steve

Justturnin

From my digging around it seems someone took the refill, matched the threads and made a wooden closed end for it. I can't find anything that shows this refill with a wooden body.

Best of Luck

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
From my digging around it seems someone took the refill, matched the threads and made a wooden closed end for it. I can't find anything that shows this refill with a wooden body.

Best of Luck
I believe you hit the nail on the head. There are probably other ways to do it but that seems the easiest.

Top Bottom