Help Need bushing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

7miles

Thats why I said extra set!!!!!!!! I didn't know if anyone had some and had no kits and arn't going to use them anymore.....It not that they can order more kits

Thanks

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If you just need to make a pen or two, MAKE interior bushings and measure the exterior with a caliper.

(I don't make that pen, so I can't help you!)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
IF you have not done it before, simply take a 7mm tube, put it into a small cutoff (preferably corian-it doesn't shrink or expand) and turn to diameter to fit inside the tube-it's really not hard.

Then, measure the exterior and set your caliper to measure repeatedly.

Not recommended for 10 or more, but works great for a couple.

mrcook4570

Woodcraft sells the Robusto and Berea sells the El Presidente. The Robusto was around for quite some tme before the El Presidente, so the Robusto may be from CSUSA (Havana) I know most WC kits are from Berea, but a few are CSUSA.

Anyway, check these two sources, as the busings may also work for the havana.

hilltopper46

Originally posted by mrcook4570

Woodcraft sells the Robusto and Berea sells the El Presidente. The Robusto was around for quite some tme before the El Presidente, so the Robusto may be from CSUSA (Havana) I know most WC kits are from Berea, but a few are CSUSA.

Having made both the el Grande and the havana, I can tell you that the bushings are substantially different.

I would send you my bushings, but I'm in the middle of a 'Havana' project at the moment. How soon do you want to use them. I have a daughter who will be heading back to Lincoln for college within a couple days.

mrcook4570

Originally posted by hilltopper46

Originally posted by mrcook4570

Having made both the el Grande and the havana, I can tell you that the bushings are substantially different.

I didn't say anything about the El Grande, as it is a completely different pen. The El Presidente, however, uses the same diameter tubes as the Havana and therefore, the bushings for it may work for the Havana.

Top Bottom