Help .....before Connie finds out!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Guys I need help! We ordered a bunch of perfume pens to turn before Mother's Day and being the smart guy I am,(bear in mind I use that term loosely)I took the instructions to make a copy. (not saying Connie loses things). Well you can guess the rest......I lost the freakin frackin things. I know no one on here will tell her though....lol.
Does anyone know where to find the instructions(no not the ones I lost). I've looked on Craft Supply's site and they don't seem to list the perfume pen in the instructions. I just know you great bunch of guys can keep our secret and come up with instruction ..probably before I am through posting this....
Thanks guys

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Without finding my instructions her goes from memory.
cut and drill blanks. use the tubes as a guide for this. can't remember the drill size so use whatever matches the tube diameter.
mill the ends as usual. mount and turn to desired profile as usual.
as for assembly. press in the end cap first. the one without the hole.
Into the bottom of the main body. Drop the long plastic covered cotton piece into the body, plastic and all. then press in the tip piece.long with a hole in it. the O-ring slips over the tip and into the groove right up next to the body, and the hard applicator piece pushes into the tip by hand. handle it with plstic or make sure your fingers are clean it gets dirty easily. the other end cap goes at the top of the cap and the part that looks like an end cap but has a hole in it goes in the bottom of the cap. screw the cap on the body and walla. the applicator is filled by dipping the tip in perfume for about a minute and it simply absorbs itself full. hope that gets you far enough to be out of hot water.

melogic

Mike,
Click this link http://tinyurl.com/5gmnt It will take you to Woodcrafts web site. Then click on the pdf version of the instructions. I always go to Woodcrafts web site when I need good instructions in a hurry. Hope this helps!

melogic

Mike,
After you get the information you need from this thread, if persuaded this thread could be deleted by a certain moderator that just so happens to have this ability.............ME!

mick

Thanks guys , I'm assuming that the perfume pen that WoodCraft sells , which <b>Melogic</b> sent me the link to is the same as POC's perfume pens.(of course we know what the first three letters of assume is). From now on I gotta remember Connie comes here too......Connie comes here too ......oh yeah and not to lose stuff!

Thumbs

PennStateIndustries has instructions for this kit, too, in their download library. It's in the third or fourth group down in the library. I just compared it with the Woodcraft instruction and I think it may be the better of the two! I usually try to scan the libraries of all the kit makers to compare their data sheets and instruction sheets. I started this after I found that Berea's kits, while of good quality, had instructions that I would often consider unreadable!

Don't mean to step on NO toes but Berea has got to improve his kit instructions! That's the only weak spot in his product line. His prices, quality, and service are good! Paperwork seems to be everybody's Achilles Heel!

melogic

I have turned perfume pens from Woodcraft, POC, PSI and Berea. I use the same drill bits, bushings, mandrel and instructions for all of them. So mike, do you need me to delete this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom