Help with a baseball themed pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Had a lady call me today and needs a baseball themed pen for fathers day. She wasn't certain on what she wanted. Just wants it on a sierra type pen. I asked if her husband liked any baseball teams. He likes them all. He's also an umpire for high school baseball. Only thing that came to mind was Constant's baseball blank. Could use a little help to get my creative juices flowing. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Contact Keith Henning (creativewriting) about one of his polymer clay baseball cover blanks. Look here:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=57937&highlight=baseball+polymer+clay

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Had a lady call me today and needs a baseball themed pen for fathers day. She wasn't certain on what she wanted. Just wants it on a sierra type pen. I asked if her husband liked any baseball teams. He likes them all. He's also an umpire for high school baseball. Only thing that came to mind was Constant's baseball blank. Could use a little help to get my creative juices flowing. Thanks

Dan26

Ernie,

One that I've been thinking of is either baseball stamps or miniturizing baseball cards and wrapping them in a pen.

Dan

PenMan1

Ernie:
Just a thought.....Most umpires from Little League on up are certified. That process is usually handled on a state and local basis. Each umpiring associatio has their own "crest". You could make a decal of his patch and put it on"umpire blues".

When her husband takes out his pen to make lineup changes, you could end up selling a pen to everyone in the association. DAMHIKT :)

PenMan1

Oh yeah...umpire blues are either sky blue shirt and navy blue slacks or sky blue shirt and gray slacks....depending on your particular state high school associations rules.

clapiana

i have seen a baseball bat clip at psi
i also have seen a "theme" baseball kit with a player engraved on a cap i think it was on that suppliers site which is going out of business i forget their name but it started with augu i think

Top Bottom