Help!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

I have a long-clicker from Lau Lau and I assembled as per the instructions from CSUSA as it did not come with any. This is the first long-click I have made. Well, I put it all together and went to unscrew the nib to put in the ink and it WILL NOT unscrew. I tested it before I installed it so I know it will inscrew- I just can't get it. I've tried everything I can think of short of using pliers and ruining the nib. Also, I can't get the clicker to budge and take it apart because I have to put a tiny punch throught the nib and try and knock it out.

How can I get this to unscrew???????

If I can't get it and have to use pliers, does anyone have a black titanium nib laying around????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
If you have to resort to plyers wrap a piece of leather around the nib to keep from damaging it. Is there any way you could have gotten some CA on the threads? If so, use some de-bonder.

Wheaties

If you have to resort to plyers wrap a piece of leather around the nib to keep from damaging it. Is there any way you could have gotten some CA on the threads? If so, use some de-bonder.

I'll go try that.

No CA. 100% sure of that

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

Attachments

• chesthair_formations.jpg
    chesthair_formations.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom