HELP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenamison

I am looking for at least one or two pieces of African Olivewood to be able to make Jr. Gentleman pens. Does anyone have any they would like to sell or know where I might find some?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jenamison

I appreciate that, however I am still waiting on an order from them that I placed on September 21st and still have not receieved it! I think that I am going to go with the African Olivewood on this. Thanks again

jenamison

We have sent them several emails in regards to the order that we placed. We are constantly assured that the order will be coming however we have not seent it. I don't know when enough waiting will be enough waiting for them but so far that is where we stand. This is not the first time that this has been the case. Last time it did took a little over a month. I don't believe that we will ever order from them again.

Gary Max

Give Bill a call down in Arizona---I know he has some Russian Olive wood burl because he gave me a piece. He has a bunch of outstanding blanks on hand. He ships real fast if you need something asap just ask.

William Young

And dont forget about Sheila at PensofColor.
She also stocks some excellent Bethelehem olive wood
http://pocwoodworking.com/catalog/

I have a neighbour across town that says he has some Russian olive wood that he cut on his property last year. I didn't even know it grows around here but of course I wouldn't know what an olive tree looked like if it walked out and waved it branches at me[:D]
I also do not know if it is similar to Bethlehem olive wood. If it is , I better get over there and ask if I can look in his scrap box. Maybe give him a pen so I can jump right in and have a good look [:eek:)]
W.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom