Hello from a new forum member from Virginia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IWC

I have loved woodworking for a long time, but have only been turning pens for a few months. I will post pictures of some of my creations soon. I am limited on funds that I can use for pen turning, so I am looking for deals or donations. Any wood blanks or acrylic blanks, blocks, leftovers, scraps. All would be appreciated. I am also into bottle stoppers and other small kits. I'm not begging for a handout, just looking for materials to fuel my habit, LOL. Thank you !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

You might want to check out Smith Mountian Lake Woodturners. They meet in Moneta, Va...about an hour from you. They should have some penturning folks who can help you out!

Last edited:
Reactions: IWC

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi David! PM me your address and I can send some pen blanks (Maple/Oak/Walnut) to play with!

Free to me, so no need to fret. NO costs, I'll pay postage!!! :laugh:

Have Fun, and welcome to IAP....

Reactions: IWC

IWC

I just got a "Faith, Hope, & Love" kit in from PSI. It is in gold and I am going to use a jet black acrylic blank. I am making this for a co-worker, they are giving it to a reverend that is retiring. I am planning on adding his name in gold topped with a few coats of CA. Will post pics when it is done.

Top Bottom