Hello Kitty Laser Inlay?!?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phillikl

Evening!

A guy brought up he would love to have a few Hello Kitty Pens; now I'm not one to judge, so I am entertaining his idea.

Anyone ever come across a Hello Kitty laser inlay kit? It looks simple enough, but after a few hours of searching have come up with everything from stickers to microwaves, but no pens kits....

I suppose an alternative would be decals, but I think the inlays look much better and from a selling point could have the possibility of hitting the female consumer group with success.

Merry Christmas!
~Kendall

Attachments

• HelloKitty.jpg
    HelloKitty.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 312
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Never seen and don't think there is a laser inlay kit with this toon.
My grand-nephew wanted a Superman pen and I just painted the tubes blue, printed a Superman logo I downloaded from the Internet and cast it in clear acrylic. I gave it to him. Since there was no commercial dealings involved, I don't think I violated any law.... did I?

Phillikl

Thanks for crushing my dreams! J/k J/k That was one of the main reasons I was looking for a kit was to cover all the legality bs.

After reading HK's (C) notice and site disclaimer, its a violatoin to even be on their site or even say the name! It's like building a house without a door, once your in, you can never get out!

Thanks for the help thus far!

Merry Christmas!
~Kendall

edstreet

Thanks for crushing my dreams! J/k J/k That was one of the main reasons I was looking for a kit was to cover all the legality bs.

After reading HK's (C) notice and site disclaimer, its a violatoin to even be on their site or even say the name! It's like building a house without a door, once your in, you can never get out!

Merry Christmas!
~Kendall

Like hotel California?

NotURMailman

Merry Christmas!
~Kendall

Like hotel California?

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Top Bottom