Having a Baron Problem

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

emtmike

Not sure if I am alone in this or not and not even sure what to do about it. I just got a big order, well big for me, from AS. I ordered some of the 24k gold kits and when I went to put them together I found the cap that holds the clip in place was to big. When you slide your finger up the cap it catches on the ridge of that cap. I did sent BB a e-mail and he has not had any problems with them. At first I thought I messed up but when I used a bright copper kit it works perfect. Anybody had any problems like this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
B

Bill Baumbeck

When the kits were bagged in Taiwan the finial for the Tropical Baron pens was mistakenly placed in the kit (this finial has a larger diameter than the standard Baron finial).

Replacements will soon be on their way to me and I will send replacements to those folks who received the wrong finials. I'm hoping to have them here within one week or less.

Bill Baumbeck
Arizona Silhouette

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the response, Bill.

Can you also comment on the size of the "Tropical" Baron? Are the tubes inside diameter SMALLER than the normal baron? (By a few thousandths???)

TIA

B

Bill Baumbeck

To the best of my knowledge the tubes used for the Baron Tropical series pens are the same as the regular Baron pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom