Havana versus El Presidente

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Anyone know if the Havana and El Presidente kits are interchangeable? I have a customer who has a 10K Havana, and the plating is wearing thin. I'd like to swap that out for a better gold colored plating, but CSUSA only has the 10K. Berea offers a Ti Gold El Presidente, but I don't want to have to reshape the pen to fit new components. I know the kits look a lot alike, but I wasn't sure if they have essentially the same measurements or not.

Any help is appreciated!

its_virgil

Jim,
I do think they are the same kit. Woodcraft sell it as the Robusto. Seems that I've made all three using the same bushings. Maybe Bill B. will give some help...I'll bet he knows.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
'
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Anyone know if the Havana and El Presidente kits are interchangeable? I have a customer who has a 10K Havana, and the plating is wearing thin. I'd like to swap that out for a better gold colored plating, but CSUSA only has the 10K. Berea offers a Ti Gold El Presidente, but I don't want to have to reshape the pen to fit new components. I know the kits look a lot alike, but I wasn't sure if they have essentially the same measurements or not.

Any help is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom