Havana Ball Point

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

CSUSA # 050-0360 Anyone have instruction? I found a 5 pack I purchased when someone put them on closeout...either CSUSA or Arizona Silhouette I presume...although that doesn't matter.
Thanks for any help.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

No, it is a kit that Craft Supplies once sold. There was the Havana rollerball, Little Havana fountain pen and the ballpoint. The kits are much the same as the El Presidente and El Toro sold by Arizona Silhouette and I think Aron Lau still sells the Havana rollerball and/or fountain pen but not the ballpoint. I like the kits but can't find instructions for the ballpoint. I don't really need them but I like to look over prior to making the pen. It has been several yrs since I bought and made them.
Do good turn daily!
Don

Don I don't know this kit. Is it not the same as a regular cigar twist? I can send you that.

Harry

Donovan

No, it is a kit that Craft Supplies once sold. There was the Havana rollerball, Little Havana fountain pen and the ballpoint. The kits are much the same as the El Presidente and El Toro sold by Arizona Silhouette and I think Aron Lau still sells the Havana rollerball and/or fountain pen but not the ballpoint. I like the kits but can't find instructions for the ballpoint. I don't really need them but I like to look over prior to making the pen. It has been several yrs since I bought and made them.
Do good turn daily!
Don

Don I don't know this kit. Is it not the same as a regular cigar twist? I can send you that.

Harry

Hi Don you don't feel like selling the little Havana fountain pen to me. I have been trying to get some for a while now.
Donovan

alxe24

Your in luck. I love the Havana line those were one of my favorites, specially the little Havana . Here it is the instruction.
Enjoy turning them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 462

alxe24

Sorry about the picture being upside down. I case you can't see the dimensions well.
large (fat) tube, cap side (left side) .62 center .67 (from the right side you need to part off 1/8" all the way down to the tube) small (thinner) tube. Center bushing .55 and tip bushing is .48
If you need a better picture let me know.
Regards,
Alex

Top Bottom