HAUSER REFILLS--- They work GREAT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

....................for mixing epoxy!

For the past couple of years I've been pitching the Hausers in the garbage and using Pilot G2 instead. I would not dare sell a pen with a Hauser in it.

But then one day, while looking for a stick to mix my epoxy, TA-DA!

I know this sounds kinda stupid, but now I've always got epoxy mixing sticks around and I'm not wasting a perfectly good stick of plastic.:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

Great minds think alike, Frank.:)
Man, this is getting SCAREY! It's getting hard to remember the last time I DISAGREED with Frank.[:0];)

redfishsc

Originally posted by rherrell

Great minds think alike, Frank.:)
Man, this is getting SCAREY! It's getting hard to remember the last time I DISAGREED with Frank.[:0];)

Lol, rherrell, based on your signature line I wouldn't have expected you to agree with Frank:D

Rudy Vey

We just ordered 100 refills to replace all the Hauser refill that came with my Berea kits with the high quality Schmidt refills. At our last show pretty much every pen with the Hauser did not write, and most of them were made less than 6 months ago.
Thanks for the tip to use them for mixing the epoxy, do you use the writing end or the other...?;)[:p]

curlyjoe

Did anybody call and complain or send any in to berea to let them know they were bad? I called awhile back but I guess I was the only one to complain we need to send them in mass.

redfishsc

Curlyjoe,

Given the amount of people I have heard complain about it here on the forum, I'd have to suspect that, like most pen companies, they either don't give a rip or will only make a change if the Green Berets, Navy Seals, and Captain Crunch force them to.

redfishsc

...or convince a certain shrubbery that Berea has weapons of mass destruction, and their ringleader should be caught, all shaggy bearded in no time flat:D

Top Bottom