Has anyone tried...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Scott

...one of the Cigar roller balls that Woodturningz sells? What is your opinion of them? I just ordered some Monday and they will be my first capped pens to make.

Thanks in advance! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

Although I like the idea of matching sets, I am having a hard time with this one. It seems like they had to try too hard to force this style onto a pen. Just one opinion...

wayneis

Yes a Parker type refill is different, it is a ballpoint and a rollerball is like a gel or I guess as close to a fountain pen that you can get without actually being one. I have not done any of the cigar rollerball kits. I gave up doing anymore of the PSI kits because I don't like the threads and the quality just doesn't come up to Craft Supply or Berea's kits. Lately I've been narrowing my list of kits that I make. I stick with the Jr. Gents, Jr. Statesman, their full size versions, Ligers and El Grande's and just a few others. I still have a good selection of sizes and styles but I'm not going to try to stock every kit in the book any more.

Wayne

woodpens

Originally posted by C. Scott
<br />Do you mean you're not crazy about the Cigar style in a RB/FP or have you had problems with the kit itself?
I am just not crazy about the style. I haven't bought anything from PSI for quite a while, so I have not tried these. I do like the ballpoint though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom