Has anyone seen these up close yet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Just got the new PSI Winter 2005 catalog.. some nice new stuff ... especially these new Cigar kits... a rollerball and a fountain pen... has anyone seen one of these up close yet or am I going to have to call Ryan and be the first to test them, LOL... the idea is really cool... IF they are not too too heavy or bulky... they take the same bushings as the standard Cigar ball points which is also real nice..
2004122114120_NewPSICigars.jpg

Fred in NC

The pics don't show the cap separately or posted. The plating is not stated, so I guess it is 24K.

CORRECTION: In looking at the web site it does state 24K Gold Plated, and twist on cap.

jkirkb94

Tom, I turned an order for 6 of the fountain pens about 2 months ago and really like the feel and balance of the pens. After turning several different styles and sizes of rollerball/fountain pens, this one is very high on my list. One of my coworkers wanted each pen to have some Lapis Tru Stone in it and they turned out great! Like you mentioned they use the same bushings as regular Cigar pens. Kirk[8D]

apis%20cigar%20fountain%20and%20ebony%20rollerball.jpg

The fountain pen is Honduran Rosewood with Lapis Tru Stone/pic guard insert. The closed pen is ebony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom