Has Anyone Had Problems With PSI Gunmetal Graduate Kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

StephenM

I ordered 8 PSI gunmetal Graduate kits (the magnetic ones) and on 4 of the kits, the end piece that sits on the pen body (that allows the cap to post) is too big to allow the cap to post.

I called PSI yesterday and got put into someone's voicemail and left a message but never got a call back. I'll wait a few days and see if they just replace them or if I have to call back. I've been very happy with them in the past including their customer service after the sale so we'll see what happens.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this. (did a quick search and didn't find any other threads)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tim'sTurnings

Steve just so you will get at least one answer to your question I have not done a Graduate component kit from PSI. But in my experience with PSI customer service I have always had a helpful response from them and hopefully you will too. Just don't bother with email, I have never received a responding message. They have replaced some blanks that I found issues with that I sent an email about but they never responded with a message. Again, they have always resolved any issue I've had through a phone call to them. Just try again.
Tim.

Beautys_Beast

Have never had this issue, and have that exact kit in the shop, waiting to be made. I will let you know my results. However, to echo what others have said, I have called their customer service for other things, and I can say, their CS is top notch.

Beautys_Beast

As I stated earlier, (I would have edited it, but I'm not sure how.) I turned one of these in gunmetal today. No problem whatsoever. Here is a Picture.

Attachments

• Blue Yellow magnetic.jpg
    Blue Yellow magnetic.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom