Harley Davidson Inlay Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

FingerWood

Does anyone know if there are any Harley Davidson inlay kits available? I checked with several of the normal vendors I have been using and did a search but to no avail as of yet.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I've made quite a few things with Harley logos on them and since their legal fund is a lot bigger than my legal fund, I checked with them first...as long as you make it yourself for yourself and you don't sell it, you're ok. But if you sell it and they catch you, they are going to be less-than-happy (refer back to the size of their legal fund). Basically they like the free advertising as long as you don't make money at it.

Attachments

• Harley mug 2.jpg
    Harley mug 2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 138

magpens

I knew I'd seen something somewhere, just had to look. Wooden Whimsies has a motorcycle blank. The bike is black and the background is orange. Fits a Sierra style kit. Here's the link: https://www.woodnwhimsies.com/product692.html

Steve

The WNW website says that Tracey will also make it for the Bolt Action 3/8" (but the word "twist" also appears on that option and I think that's a mistake)

I include this comment just in case someone may be interested in an alternative to the Sierra style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom