Gunmetal Trimline twists

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Beasley

We get quite a few pen kits from Ebay from various sellers, but there was only one that had Trimline Twists in Gunmetal color. That seller has crapped out on his buyers, us included, so I'm wondering if anyone here knows who has these at a good price.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

witz1976

It could be a Trimline. Penn State has a "new" slimline style that is called the trimline. They seem pretty reasonable for a price, but e-bay is always good for deals. :)

Gary Beasley

If those are the same as Streamline kits I use, I get mine from Bear Tooth Woods, may be a little more expensive than your previous supplier but the service is amazing.
CLICK HERE

That looks to be the same pens, didn't see any in gunmetal. Woodcraft called them Toni Twists. Rockler had another name. I like the fatter band, it leaves more wood to show off the grain better. Thanks!

Gary Beasley

I purchase gunmetal pen kits from Pen State Industries. It has become a favorite of mine...They are called Funline Pen Kits
Ray

We got some Funline chrome kits, the seller tossed em in as an apology for being so late shipping. I didn't like them much, they looked cheap and the twist mechanism was sticky and needed a drop of oil in them before they would move freely.

Gary Beasley

Woodturningz.com also sells the slimline kits in gun metal... they are a PSI reseller and usually have better prices... plus great service.

Ah, they have them, call them Saturns. The price is higher that what Woodcraft sells the Toni Twists for. Thanks, I hope I can get better prices but I might bite the bullet just so I can have some on hand.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Trimline/Streamline

PSI calls them "trimline" Xiamen-Rizheng calls the same thing "streamline" and does have them in Gun Metal. Prices are reasonable but shipping from China is a killer unless you buy a lot. I sometimes have them in stock but not at the moment.

I carry the "fancy" slimlines from that company which are the same as PSI funlines but I will beat PSI prices (when shipping is included). You can check the business classifieds under Smitty37 for my current price to IAP members.

Smitty

Gary Beasley

PSI calls them "trimline" Xiamen-Rizheng calls the same thing "streamline" and does have them in Gun Metal. Prices are reasonable but shipping from China is a killer unless you buy a lot. I sometimes have them in stock but not at the moment.

I carry the "fancy" slimlines from that company which are the same as PSI funlines but I will beat PSI prices (when shipping is included). You can check the business classifieds under Smitty37 for my current price to IAP members.

Smitty

Think you can drop me a line when you do get them in stock?

Top Bottom