Guess what material win a kit & blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

The pen in the middle is a new material I am trying out. It's gonna be a white cigar pen with a few special features. I have used the material before, but I don't think I have ever posted pics of it. The black pen is just to show contrast and the yellow and white is a alt amber/white holly jr gent twist, just cause it was there when I snapped the pic.

All you really smart guys with lots of experience maybe let the new folks guess for a while to see if any one can get it right.

First right answer posted in the thread gets a couple of blanks and a couple of cigar kits. When we get a winner I will post it and pm them for their address.

Thanks for looking and have fun with it. (It might not be what you think)

Attachments

• the ghost.jpg
    the ghost.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 331

Drstrangefart

Uhhhh.... Two of those look suspiciously like those "vibrating back massagers" they sell at those stores with the windows covered up. Anyhow, now you all know a bit too much about me. I'm gonna guess it's vinyl.

bensoelberg

When you say that it is new material are you saying that you have never seen anyone else use it, or is it a material that others have turned before, but it is new to you? That might help in my guessing. :biggrin:

aggromere

keep guessing. As far as I know I have never seen a pen made from it on the forums, but i could be wrong. This is about the 4th pen I made from it, but the only big cigar one. Here is maybe a little closer shot of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0455-crop-crop.jpg
    IMG_0455-crop-crop.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

aggromere

So far the Alt Ivory guess is the closest in terms of look. But that is not what it is. It is man made.

aggromere

Not phenolic, but I have a rod of that I am thinking about making a pen out of. It is the brown color. You can get this were you buy phenolic rods, sometimes.

Top Bottom