Guess I'll glote too, got my best order yet, $115 FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Hi All,
I just read about a 20 pen order and decided to post. Had a gentleman contact me from my web site and ask for a FP made with a specific color PR. Wants a black painted or plastic nib, because of grip issues. Cast the blank last weekend and am just waiting for the kit. Decided to go with an Olympian Elite, TN fountain from PSI. Not a big fan of PSI or plastic nibs, but the customer is quite specific about the request.

Also had a lady contact me,,,,,from my web site, and purchase a worthless wood in Eucalyptus burl on a nickel Euro. That was a nice $45 sale. When it rains it pours huh? No sales off the site for months, then two in a week. Go figure. Of course, one was a gift. But the big one is for him.

Any way they come, I'll take em! Looks like a Merry Tool Christmas for me.:biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MobilMan

Good for you Steve. Glad to hear you're getting more sales. Kinda helps this time of year. Want to wish you & your lovely wife a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May see ya again next year.

stevers

Good for you Steve. Glad to hear you're getting more sales. Kinda helps this time of year. Want to wish you & your lovely wife a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May see ya again next year.

Thanks Richard, and I'll tell her you said so. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you as well.

Thats good but I will also gloat a little. In the past week I found out that 5 people want to buy pens! So far im going to get $595.00 for 22 pens and boxes. How much would you guys charge for Cigar pens or Slimline pens?

By the way, just to have more gloating rites, I would like to tell you all that Im getting that in four days and even more amazing, I'm eleven years old!

Try that on for size!

Top Bottom