Great supplier of custom poly blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewishman

Dawn, ed4copies other half, produces wonderful poly resins in custom colors, color combinations and batch sizes. You can reach her through Ed.

I had an order for 21 pens in an unusual corporate color - orange/gold. My searches of the usual blank suppliers couldn't produce a proper match and I needed to produce a sample pen to secure the order. I remembered that ed4copies had mentioned Dawn's creations.

Dawn created several variations as samples and then produced the right quantity in the selected color. The customer was thrilled to have their unique color duplicated and appreciated the depth of color, gold highlights and the beautiful shine of the material.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19795&SearchTerms=orange

The successful order made it possible for me to finally return my borrowed lathe and buy my own Jet mini, with a stand and chuck. (Next order will hopefully underwrite a camera.)

Thanks, Dawn!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

I recently talked via E-mail with Ed. The only reason they couldn't help me is because I only needed one set of blanks. Ed was very helpful and eager to assist me. If I can get enough people to order the pen I was looking into, I will go to Ed and Dawn for my needs.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks to everyone for the kudos.

Dawn enjoys pouring PR and we have gotten pretty good at figuring out the proper amount of hardener for that particular day (temp and humidity and dye colors accomodated).

Then, before we ship anything, I turn at least ONE to make sure it is "right".

Typically, cost is under $2.50 per blank. So, feel free to call.
Our "standard" mold yields 16 - 18 blanks. So, custom colors are best in 15 or more quantity. However, if it's a color I can sell at shows, we are willing to work with you.

Chris' situation was a little hairy cause it came in November, right at the height of our show season. We are only home 2 days a week - Monday and Tuesday. BUT, he was patient (under the circumstances) and it all came together!!!

Again, thanks for the "plug", Chris.[:p][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom