Grand piano pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Lou, the unknown turner guy is right. ;) Unless you have the ability to make the blank yourself, Ken, a heck of a nice person, is the only show in town for this pen.

LouLeggett

OK, I failed to phrase correctly what I am looking for. Yes, I know Ken sells the kit for this project, what I have not seen is anyone offering a completed Grand piano pen at retail level completed and ready for a gift or whatever. I am specifically interested in what price these completed pens are offered.

OldWrangler

This looks to be a tough kit to tackle. With my Parkinson's, it is not a kit for my shakey hands. The completed pen should not sell for less than $150 and is probably worth more.

igran7

I have sold Statesman versions for $255.00, Gentlemans versions for $225.00, Gent Jr for $210.00, Baron for $200.00. All the ones I have sold were fountain pens and came with a laser engraved pen box from Ken at kallenshaan woods.

OKLAHOMAN

Lou, you've asked a question that is hard to answere, according to region this pen could vary as much as $100-$150.00 retail. I've seen Emperors as low as $100.00 and as high as $500. We all know how much we have into a pen and how well made it is or isn't. I did a show a few weeks ago that if the Grand-Piano in a Jr. Statesmen was priced below $200.00 I would'nt be able to sell it but $250.00- $300.00 it would have sold. The next week @ 150.00 it would have been to high(I will not be doing that show again) so venue also has to be considered. Only you know what your efforts are worth.

LouLeggett

Roy thanks for the in-put. The subject of these Grand piano pens came up recently while talking to a Piano store owner here in Orlando, Florida (the high rent district). He said he had never seen them and wanted to know what they are sold for. Since I did not know, I approached Ken who referred me Barry Gross whom I have not heard from. He may be on vacation so I thought I would approach the experts for some idea and I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Lou

P.S. You have a good looking website and the pens are excellent!

Top Bottom