Got to get your wares out

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

A few weeks ago the LOML ordered 17 pens that she wanted to give as presents for Christmas. A week after Christmas one of her friends called and wanted two pens made for her son and daughter. Shortly thereafter another called and wanted a pen for her husband's birthday (of course I recommended a slightly larger pen). [^] Today, one of her friends called and wanted three pens made in BOW.

Next time I won't grumble about having to make 17 give-aways. But the problem now is the LOML asked at the dinner table "What's my commission on those pens?" :(

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Well, the last I heard, you were in sales as well.

Fess up on the commision [:D] You should know, us commision guys don't sell for free [:D]

Word of mouth, the best addvertising in the world, good job on the sales, or I should say the work, the Lady sold the pens.

Darley

Originally posted by Gary
<br />A few weeks ago the LOML ordered 17 pens that she wanted to give as presents for Christmas. A week after Christmas one of her friends called and wanted two pens made for her son and daughter. Shortly thereafter another called and wanted a pen for her husband's birthday (of course I recommended a slightly larger pen). [^] Today, one of her friends called and wanted three pens made in BOW.

Next time I won't grumble about having to make 17 give-aways. But the problem now is the LOML asked at the dinner table "What's my commission on those pens?" [:(]

Garry what LOML mean? I support Penworks you don't work for nothing, so white lies doesn't hurt anyone and is good for business sometime , let say you just break even on your cost without profit and you do them a favour to have a wonderfull and awesome pen.

How that!

Serge

Darley

Thank Gary, sorry by my answer before I din't know the meaning of LOML, I would say tipycal LOML for mine I give her 2 pens on 10 pens she sell, the good things is she sell them more than I priced and tell me that I'm to cheap, I don't mine bring more income, I just wait she ask me 3 pens [:D], then I will say I can give you more xoxoxox

Serge

woodscavenger

I gave one to my 4th grade daughter. A few days later she dropped a note in my inbox with all kinds of sweet praises [:X][:X]and general kissing up followed by a list of pens, the color of wood, the shape, and burned lines vs. small cut lines for two of her friends. "Did I tell you how much I love you daddy?"[;)] I figure she'll get her way.

Gary

I bet she will...you aren't about to not find time for that one!

Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />I gave one to my 4th grade daughter. A few days later she dropped a note in my inbox with all kinds of sweet praises [:X][:X]and general kissing up followed by a list of pens, the color of wood, the shape, and burned lines vs. small cut lines for two of her friends. "Did I tell you how much I love you daddy?"[;)] I figure she'll get her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom