Is it a gorilla? Is it a monster? It's PSI's Deer!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisN

Just look at this thing's soul-sucking glare!:eek:
IMG_2342.jpg
What was PSI thinking? It looks like a cross between a gorilla and a deer.:confused: I can't use this kit - not around anyone who has even a vague idea of what a deer looks like! I just had to get one of these kits to see if the deer was as horrible as the catalog pictures showed! Did anyone sell any of these monsters yet?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

I met a deer that looked like that one once. It would have been a 6 mile pack with 1500 feet of elevation gain/loss. I am sure he looked just like that...... Or maybe it was the expression on my hunting partners face.

ChrisN

I think the only deer attribute it has are the antlers. Even the ears are disproportionately large! I really wonder what PSI's designers were referencing to get this... thing.

ChrisN

Haha, that looks about right! Just get rid of the pointed "beak", add antlers and cow ears, and you've got your model. Send it to China, and tell them to make you some pens with this critter on them, and you've got it!!

ladycop322

Deer Pen

All of the pens look that way BUT if you look in the catalog or online, they sort of 'blur' out the look. If the kit looked anything like that in the catalog or online I would have NEVER ordered it...it's absurd!

Thankfully I only bought one.

Michelle

Top Bottom