Gorilla glue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

Also ran out of gorilla glue I have not used the white gorilla glue. Is it something that I should investigate.

My main question is where / who has the lowest price of the gorilla glue?

Its been over 2 years since i bought glue.

thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

The best price I have ever found on Gorilla glue is at Big Lots. The problem is sometimes they have it, other times, they don't.

toddlajoie

It may be psychological, and it's been a while since I used "gorilla" glue, but it seemed to me that the white was not quite as "firm" when cured (based on how it felt peeling the excess off around the edges of the blanks as the brown was, yet the brown seemed a bit more brittle...

IPD_Mrs

Let me assure you that the white is VERY firm. That stuff took a CHUNK out of our concrete garage floor once. Mike was working on a stool and it ran the leg that was clamped (had a little more than we thought in there and this was the short end of it) and onto the floor. In trying to pull it up it took the floor with it and not just a little piece either it was pretty good size. The Gorilla Glue company is owned by the Ragland's (Mike's Aunt {Kate Hillenbrand Kennedy's} Brother) - they also have a GREAT tape if you are ever in need called "Gorilla Tape." Can't say enough about this wonderful product - we use it on a very regular basis in our furniture making.

Glad to see one of our fine vendors is going to be carrying the product!!

Mrs.

toddlajoie

I was not saying that the BOND was not firm, but the set glue that foamed out of the parts seemed a bit more flexible than I remembered the brown being. Of course I was not using both types at the same time, so it was just a memory of a perception.

Top Bottom