PR Princess

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

(Don't ask for Ed's opinion. He might tell you and then not walk for a week)

PM ed4copies - he can email you a list.

(I hope this wasn't advertising)

OKLAHOMAN

Buster, The princess can be reached if you go to member tools at the top of the page, on the drop down go to member list then type in PR princess and her profile will come up and you will see a link to PM her. And you ask who she is ....Shes the Princess!!!!:D;).

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
She is just a beautiful figment of the imagination of several dirty old men here!!!:D

Sigh........[:I]

But yes. She is Ed4Copies MUCH MUCH better half.[}:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, Skippy, since I'm a little over 200 pounds, you are saying PR_Princess is Much, Much better (bigger) than that?????

You gestimating about 250 then?????[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Good luck on that shipment!!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
LOL Ed, only in America is 'Bigger Better' :D

200 pounds huh? You better lay off those kringles for a while:D

MobilMan

No- That's not advertising. Thanks for the info. I've wondered how everyone is ordering/turning her things but couldn't find any info. I've checked the 'member's list' but it didn't get me anywhere. Hope to get something from her someday to turn. Even hoped to find her & Ed in the MVV forum.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
When the MVV was formed, the Princess was not selling directly. And, I am honored to say I was selected for the MVV. I still sell MOST of Dawn's stuff, but sometimes she buys stuff and has to pay (our last names are different, further confusing things), so SHE sells to recoup her PayPal (or other accounts) investment. Yes, it is confusing. Write to either of us, we will direct you to the right one and we also forward YOUR e-mail to each other, so if YOU get it to US, one of us will HANDLE.

Except Skippy, he's a "Princess only" account!![:0][:0][:0]
But, then, he's a real "prince of a fellow!"

hilltopper46

Skiprat wrote:
figment of the imagination

Based on what she does as far as casting far out pen planks in various and imaginative colours (<-- spelling difference strictly for our British friend), wouldn't it be more accurate to say that she is a pigment of the imagination????.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
LOL, Tony I have now come to the conclusion that EVERYBODY from Wisconsin is stark raving barmy.:D

What are you lot eating, drinking or sniffing over there?
Can I have some?:D

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by skiprat

She is just a beautiful figment of the imagination of several dirty old men here!!!:D

Sigh........[:I]

But yes. She is Ed4Copies MUCH MUCH better half.[}:)]

Add me to her list of admirers, Steven!

She is the better half; Ed is the BIGGER half (maybe even three fourths!!!) :D

PR_Princess

Why geeze, aren't you fellows all so sweet!!! [:X][:X][:X]

Mark, thank you for reminding how utterly charming the Scots can be!!! You may soon be besting Skippy - especially if he keeps calling me "stark raving barmy"!!! [:0][:0][:0]

Seriously, thanks everyone for the compliments and for having patience with me the last few days.

Buster, click on the little envelope symbol next to "time" at the top of this post. That will allow you to send me an email through the forum. I can then reply to you about the hows and wheres.:)

Top Bottom